1. Preheat oven to 450˚ F.
2. Cut each jalapeño in half and remove seeds.
3. Place your cut jalapeños on a parchment-lined baking sheet and set aside.
4. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, place your ground meat, lime juice, diced onion and seasoning. Use clean hands to combine the ingredients, taking care not to over-work the meat so that it doesn’t become tough. Spoon the filling into the jalapeños pressing into place so that each chile is liberally stuffed.
5. Bake your stuffed jalapeños for 12-15 minutes. Baking times will vary depending on how large your jalapeños are and how well you have stuffed them.
6. Remove baked jalapeños and top with ¡Yo Quiero!™️ Traditional Queso and serve immediately.