SNOWFLAKE TORTILLA CHIPS
1. Start by preheating your oven to 350° F. Brush or spray a couple of baking trays with olive oil.
2. Take snowflake cookie cutters and cut as many snowflake shapes as you can from the two flour tortillas.
3. Carefully place the tortilla snowflakes onto the oiled baking trays. Brush or spray them with oil and sprinkle over a little bit of salt (optional).
4. Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes until the snowflakes are starting to brown around the edges and are crispy. Keep an eye on them as they can burn easily.
5. Once baked and crispy, remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
HOLIDAY LAYERED DIP CUPS
1. Slice and dice Roma tomatoes and jalapeno peppers.
2. Layer the dips into each cup.
3. Garnish with feta cheese crumbles, Roma tomatoes, and jalapeno slices.
4. Store in the refrigerator until serving and serve with snowflake tortilla chips.