1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Heat a 10-inch oven safe skillet over medium heat. Add the prosciutto slices (it’s okay if it’s torn into pieces!) and cook it until it is crispy on all sides. You want it to look like bacon. Remove the prosciutto and place it on a paper towel.
3. Add the butter to the skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook until softened, stirring often, about 5 to 6 minutes. Add the asparagus and green onions to the skillet and toss well. Cook until slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic.
4. While the veggies are cooking, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper.
5. Drizzle a few spoonfuls of the ¡Yo Quiero!™️ White Queso over the veggies in the skillet, tossing gently. Add the prosciutto back into the skillet. Pour the egg mixture over top and spoon the rest of the queso over the eggs. Bake until the eggs are set and the cheese is golden, about 20 to 25 minutes. You can broil the last minute or two on high to get the cheese a little bubbly and crunchy.
6. Toss the spinach with the olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Pile it on top of the frittata before slicing and serving!