1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Drizzle the potatoes with 1 tablespoon avocado oil and place on a baking sheet. Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
3. While the potatoes are baking, cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat, stir in seasoning and cook until just cooked through 6 to 8 minutes
4. Remove the potatoes from the oven and let cool until they are cool enough to handle. Cut the potatoes in half, and scoop out most of the inside of the potato, leaving about 1/4 inch remaining.
5. Arrange the potatoes on the baking sheet, cut side up. Spoon equal amounts of ground beef and queso into each potato. Place the potato skins back into the oven for 3-4 minutes until the queso warms up.
6. Take the potatoes out of the oven and top them with salsa, guacamole, sour cream, green onions, jalapenos or whatever else you’d like to top them with and serve immediately.