1. Grill the corn, turning often, until charred and tender and the corn begins to release its juices, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from grill; cool 5 minutes.
2. Cut corn kernels from cobs into a medium bowl; discard cobs.
3. Combine cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
4. Sprinkle scallops on both sides with seasoning mixture.
5. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Add scallops, and cook for about 1 minute on each side or until scallops are opaque. Transfer to a large plate.
7. To serve spread ¡Yo Quiero!™️ Mashed Avocado evenly on a tortilla chip, top with charred corn, and a scallop.