1. Prep veggies and set aside for easy assembly.
2. Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a saucepan or kettle and set aside to cool slightly for cooking rice papers.
3. Add hot water to a large shallow dish (I used a skillet) and submerge a rice paper to soften for about 10-20 seconds. If you let it go too long or if your water is too hot, they will get too fragile to work with.
4. Once soft, transfer to a clean, slightly damp surface, and gently smooth out into a circle.
5. Add carrots, peppers, corn, red cabbage, and a healthy handful each spinach (and any other desired fillings). Fold bottom over the fillings, then gently roll over once and fold in the side to seal, then roll until completely sealed. Place on a serving plate and top with a room temperature damp towel to keep fresh.
6. Repeat process until all toppings are used – about 7 or 8. Serve with Mashed Avocado and sriracha, if desired.
7. Store leftovers covered in the fridge for up to a couple days, though best when fresh.