1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a cast iron skillet or baking dish.
2. Add all of the ingredients for the meatballs into a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
3. Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop out balls of meat and roll between your hands to form the meatballs.
4. Place the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
5. When the meatballs are nearly cooked through, heat up the queso dip in the mircovave in 30 second increments to avoid burning.
6. Pour into a serving bown and top with accon and jalapeno.
7. Arrange meatballs around the cheese sauce and serve with toothpicks for dipping.