1. Preheat the oven to 400° F. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet.
2. In a bowl toss the chicken wings with the olive oil, salt, and pepper and lay them out evenly on the wire rack. Bake the chicken wings in the oven for 35 minutes until crispy and golden in color.
3. While the chicken wings are baking, in a blender combine the chili, dates, cumin, paprika, coconut oil, vinegar, and water. Blend until completely smooth. If the mixture is too thick add a splash of more water.
4. When the chicken wings are done, remove them from the oven and toss them in the chipotle sauce.
5. In a blender combine all of the ingredients for the avocado creme and blend until smooth. Add more water if you prefer it to be more liquid. Serve alongside the chicken wings for dipping.