Psst! Want to take your summer grilling to the next level? Try this delicious Queso Burger!
Thick, juicy burgers topped with fresh lettuce, red onion, tomato, and the BEST queso sauce.
These burgers are perfect for Memorial Day, Father’s Day, 4th of July, or weekend grilling. No extra condiments necessary! If you love queso…and a little bit of spice…these Queso Burgers are sure to become a new favorite!
Give your hamburgers a spicy kick with this Queso Burger Recipe – perfect for your next cookout!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 pkg Taco Seasoning (or 3 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning)
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- 1 12 oz pkg ¡Yo Quiero!™️ 4 Pepper Queso
- 1/2 small Red Onion, sliced
- 1 large Beefsteak Tomato, sliced
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce, seperated
- In a bowl, add the ground beef and taco seasoning. Use clean hands to combine. Form the meat into 4 equally-sized patties.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium heat. Add the burgers and cook for about 3 minutes per side.
- While the burgers cook, prepare the toppings.
- Remove the burgers from the heat and add to buns. Spoon desired amount of queso on top of each burger. Top with sliced veggies and any other desired toppings. Serve.