1. Preheat oven to 400ºF and spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat. Add the onion and push to the sides, placing the ground beef in the center. Brown one side of the ground beef for 4-5 minutes before flipping and browning the other side for 3-4 minutes longer. Add the garlic to the onions and stir around the edges while the beef cooks. Mince the beef with a spatula to finish cooking.
3. Add the dry spices and enchilada sauce, stirring everything together, before turning off the heat.
4. Add the shredded cheese and stir until evenly mixed. Set aside.
5. Wrap the tortillas in a paper towel and microwave for 1 minute. Spoon the beef mixture into a tortilla, rolling it tight and placing sealed side down on the baking sheet.
6. Once all 12 tortillas are rolled on the baking sheet, spray with cooking spray and bake for around 30 minutes until crispy golden brown.
7. Serve with ¡Yo Quiero!™️ Guacamole, Queso, and Salsa.