1. Butter 2 slices of bread.
2. Take one of the slices, and on the non-buttered side, spread about 1 to 2 tablespoons of the Spinach Bacon Avocado Cream Cheese Dip.
3. Place 1 to 2 slices of your favorite cheese on top of the avocado cream cheese
4. Top with the other slice of buttered bread, butter side out.
5. Place the completed sandwich in a small/medium skillet. Turn on the heat to medium and place the skillet on the stove. Heat for 2 to 4 minutes, then flip. Continue to heat and grill until your desired melt is achieved and the bread is toasted.
6. Top with an avocado slice and pair with your favorite chips or carrots.