1. Start by preheating your oven to 350° F. Brush or spray a couple of baking trays with olive oil.
2. Take a cookie cutter and cut as many shapes as you can from the flour tortillas.
3. Carefully place the tortilla shapes onto the oiled baking trays. Brush or spray them with oil and sprinkle over a little bit of salt.
4. Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes until the shapes are starting to brown around the edges and are crispy. Keep an eye on them as they can burn easily.
5. Once baked and crispy, remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
6. Serve with ¡Yo Quiero! guacamole, queso, and salsa.