Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken
If you’re trying to keep things clean, then this Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken with Guacamole is a quick and easy to make meal that is juicy and full of flavor.
Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 6 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 14 oz pkg ¡Yo Quiero!™️ Chef Inspired Guacamole
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, cilantro and salt in bowl and stir to combine.
- Place chicken in storage container and pour marinade over top.
- Use your hands and gently massage the marinade into the chicken and make sure to evenly coat the chicken.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill on direct medium heat for 10-15 minutes (total) or 5-7 minutes per side (or until internal temp reads 160° F).
- Remove from grill and let rest at least 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite veggies and top it off with ¡Yo Quiero!™️ Chef Inspired Guacamole.
Share What You Make
TAG @YOQUIEROBRANDS ON INSTAGRAM WITH YOUR CREATIONS! WE LOVE SHARING WHAT YOU MAKE WITH THE COMMUNITY!