1. Start by preheating your oven to 350° F. Brush or spray a couple of baking trays with olive oil.
2. Take Christmas cookie cutters and cut as many shapes as you can from the flour tortillas.
3. Carefully place the tortilla shapes onto the oiled baking trays. Brush or spray them with oil and sprinkle over a little bit of salt (optional).
4. Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes until the shapes are starting to brown around the edges and are crispy. Keep an eye on them as they can burn easily.
5. Once baked and crispy, remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
6. Place a small bowl in the middle of a larger shallow bowl to form a mold for the guacamole Christmas wreath.
7. Spoon the guacamole into the larger bowl around the small bowl to form the wreath shape.
8. Garnish the guacamole wreath with cherry tomatoes, feta cheese crumbles, and cilantro leaves. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables and enjoy!