1. Wash and thoroughly dry mason jars and their lids.
2. First, divide and add the chicken to each jar.
3. Next, divide the tomatoes and add a few forkfuls of the shredded carrots and bell pepper.
4. Then add the fresh spring mix among each jar (about 1/2 cup of each).
5. Lastly, divide up the sliced hard-boiled egg and sprinkle in a few blueberries and walnuts.
6. Add a guacamole mini cup on top and screw-on lids then store in the fridge.
7. To use, simply open, add in the guacamole and/or dressing, close the jar tight, and shake to combine. Then just grab a fork and enjoy!
*Use any salad fixings you like. Build with the protein at the bottom and finish off with lettuce.