1. To make the buffalo sauce combine the melted butter, hot sauce, seasoned salt and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk to combine. This can be stored in the fridge until ready to use.
2. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat or heat your oven to 400° F.
3. Toss the mushrooms with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Place the mushrooms stem side up directly on the grill and grill for 8-10 minutes or bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the grill and pour off any liquid that is in the caps.
4. While the mushrooms cook, place the guacamole in a medium-size bowl. Add the tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, jalapeño pepper, lime juice, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine, and fold in the blue cheese.
5. When the mushrooms are ready, stuff each mushroom with the blue cheese guacamole. If your mushrooms are small you may have some of the guacamole leftover, just serve it alongside the mushrooms with chips or save for snacking. Serve with a drizzle of buffalo sauce.