1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly oil a 24-cup mini muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray.
2. Fit a wonton wrapper into each of the 24 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the center.
3. Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
4. In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic, and cajun seasoning; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Add shrimp to grill and cook, flipping once, until pink and opaque, about 2 minutes on each side.
6. Fill each wonton with 1 tablespoon ¡Yo Quiero!™️ Original Guacamole and 1 shrimp.
7. Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro, if desired.