1. Place all the ingredients In a food processor or blender.
2. Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides a few times.
3. Thin the salad dressing out with about 1/3 cup water (give or take) until it reaches a desired consistency.
4. Keep leftover salad dressing in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine chicken breasts and 1/4 cup dressing. Seal, and refrigerate for several hours.
2. Preheat grill for high heat.
3. Combine sun-dried tomatoes and hot water in a small bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes, drain, and cut tomatoes into thin slices.
4. Lightly oil grill grate. Discard marinade, and place chicken on grill. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, or until done.
5. Cut chicken into strips, and place in a medium bowl with sliced tomatoes, feta, and spinach. Toss with 1/4 cup dressing.
6. Distribute mixture between the four tortillas, and wrap. Cut half and enjoy cold, or place briefly back on grill until the tortilla turns warm and crispy.