1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil. Fold the foil at the edges to create a pouch so the liquid will not spill over during baking. Spray with cooking spray. Place salmon in the middle of the sheet.
2. In one bowl, mix all dry rub ingredients. In another bowl, stir melted butter together with honey and lemon juice.
3. Coat salmon with a dry rub, then pour over the butter sauce. Let rest for 15 minutes so salmon can come to room temperature before baking.
4. Place salmon in the oven and bake 15-20 minutes, depending upon the thickness of the fillet (ours took 18 minutes). Switch oven to broil and cook 3-5 minutes to brown top. Remove from oven and rest 5 minutes.
5. While salmon is baking, chop mango salsa ingredients and mix them all in a bowl. Refrigerate until serving.
6. Garnish salmon with mango salsa and lemon wedges.