1. Preheat oven to 400º. Place asparagus in a 9″x13″ baking dish and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
2. Divide the spears into groups of 2 to 4 (depending on thickness) and hold them together in a single bundle.
3. Starting midway to the top, wrap the bundle with one piece of bacon (overlap the starting end of the bacon slightly to secure it) and place the bundle on the prepared baking sheet, seam-side down. Repeat with the remaining spears.
4. Bake until the bacon is crisp and the asparagus is tender, about 20 to 25 minutes, depending upon the thickness of your bacon and how crisp you’d like it to be.
5. Pour over warmed ¡Yo Quiero!™️ Traditional Queso dip and serve.