1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a non-stick or silicone muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add in chopped baccon, spinach, tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
3. Spray standard size muffin pan with olive oil spray or wipe down with olive oil.
4. Pour the egg mixture into each muffin tip cup, leaving about 1/4″ from the top.
5. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the egg has puffed and comes clean with a toothpick.
6. Run a knife around the edges to pop the egg muffins out.
7. Enjoy while hot and top with guacamole, salsa, or any Whole30 approved dressings.
8. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days refrigerated, or 6 months frozen.
9. To reheat, microwave in 30 second increments until warm.