Crawfish Queso Dip
You've never had a good appetizer until you've had this crawfish queso. It's effortlessly spicy and cheesy, and can be made in under 15 minutes.
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Andouille Sausage Link, chopped
- 8 oz Crawfish Tails, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 tsp Creole or Cajun seasoning
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 15 oz Tub of ¡Yo Quiero!™️ 4 Pepper Queso
- 1 cup Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onion and andouille sausage and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add crawfish, diced tomatoes, Creole seasoning, and garlic. Cook 2 minutes. Keep warm.
In a medium saucepan heat milk until it just starts to simmer. Add ¡Yo Quiero!™️ 4 Pepper Queso. Stir until melted. Add Colby Jack cheese and stir until melted.
Add crawfish mixture and mix in. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.