The Perfect Charcuterie Board
Everyone loves a good charcuterie board and we're going to show you How to Make The Perfect Charcuterie Board in just 10 minutes!
Cheese & Meat
- 1 8 oz pkg of Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 8 oz pkg of Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 6 oz pkg Salami or Prosciutto Panino
Fresh Fruit & Vegetables
- 2 English Cucumbers
- 2 Bell Peppers
- 2 lbs Green Grapes
- 1 10 oz pkg of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 16 oz pkg of Baby Carrots
- 1 6 oz pkg of Raspberries
- 1 6 oz bag of Almonds
- 1 5 oz bag of Cashews
Cookies, Crackers, & Pretzels
- Trortilla Chips
- Ritz Crackers
- Nut Thins
- Cookies (choose your favorite)
- White Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Crackers (choose your favorite)
- Plain Pretzels
- 1 15 oz pkg of ¡Yo Quiero!™️ Chunky Guacamole
- 1 15 oz pkg of ¡Yo Quiero!™️ 4 Pepper Queso
- 1 15 oz pkg of ¡Yo Quiero!™️ Medium Salsa
Place all dips into small bowls or shallow dishes and place them on the board.
Cut cheese into cubes and strips.
Add meats and cheese, spacing them out on the board.
Add crackers and cookies next, spacing them out on the board.
Wash all fruits and vegetables. Cut up cucumbers and bell peppers.
Fill in gaps on your board with fresh fruits and vegetables.
Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.