1. In a medium bowl add the ground beef and all the spices. Mix with clean hands or a spatula.
2. Divide ground beef into 10 even portions. Roll into balls.
3. Brush melted butter or olive oil over the surface of a grill pan. Over medium-high heat, grill the sliders for about 4 minutes. Use a spatula to flip over the mini burgers. Continue grilling for 4-6 minutes or until patties reach the desired level of doneness.
4. Slice the slider rolls in half and add your burger, cheese, onion, guacamole, and any other toppings you want!
5. Serve the homemade cheeseburger sliders on a tray alongside an array of popular side dishes.